Thursday, June 3, 2010

Talent and putting it to use instead of wasting away.

If you don't put your talents or at least most of them to use, they're not the only things that are going to waste away. I think you will waste away also. Or that's what I've experienced. People have said I have a talent for writing, now whether I believe it or not I should put it to use. Never quit because you don't have a high opinion of yourself. You'll never get anything done that way. But anyways, maybe put your talent to use for the ones who enjoy it or get something from it. If you're like me and used to raising others above yourself and constantly dragging yourself down, then do it for someone you love. Find your reason whatever it may be. But don't let wasting your talent waste you away. A talent is something that can keep you going. You can do it with ease, which makes you want to continue on. Then you receive self-accomplishment feelings when you're finished. But you'll waste away in idolness if you don't add using talents into your daily routine. It gives you a purpose and a desire to keep moving and a desire to obtain a more beautiful life. What is beautiful to you? What are your talents?

Now, not everything is going to be a talent. But you're going to have to get through those things anyways. How do you do it? Does it help to start your day off with something you love? Or does it help to save it for last? Or does it change day to day for you? I think mine is the last. I have no method that constantly works. It always changes for me. So, I just have to do it. I am not very good and efficient in  speaking on this matter in this paragraph, for I struggle very much with it. But if anyone has anything to say on this matter, I'd be delighted to hear it.

Imperfect, but beautiful that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment