Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do it in the morning. (It sounds suggestive, but it's not...ha...)

Got work hanging over your head? Why do we alway play first and work later? Work sucks. Why do we make it harder than it has to be? Want to go to bed and rest without stress hanging over your head? Don't put off work until it's late. Do anything you need to do in the morning. But do get a cup of coffee first... If not for caffeine my papers would read as, "The focus of ajdjljkbhnjmzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZZzzz... *startled* Wha??" Haha. So, get ready, eat breakfast, and do whatever you need to start the day. Here's the hard part: Actually start the day. Don't wait for your day to start. Physically start the day yourself. It's your day, and I'm sure we actually want a day, right? Don't waste it. You can do whatever you want later, and I promise it will feel much less stressful that way.

Apologies for the rambling entry, but I doubt anyone reads this anyway. :p Basically, I'm writing to motivate my own lazy butt.

<3

1 comment: