Thursday, August 19, 2010

Embracing the Fall.


I used to hate the fall. It always seemed that everything negative happened to me that time every year. Well, this year I can embrace this season even if it tries to break loose from my arms. I want to enter into a blank season ready to be filled with memories. Along with embracing this season, I'm also going to embrace another sense of the word "fall." I'm going to let go of my cares and "fall."


It will be my own descent to happiness. Once fall starts, I'm going to attempt to fall into a carefree life. Attempt is not the right way to fall though, so I will try to find a better word. If you're attempting or trying to fall into something it won't work. Falling is not something to try but to let happen. Let life happen and embrace it the whole way.


No comments:

Post a Comment