Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Being sick sucks... Oooo... coffee...

I hate being sick. (But who doesn't?) I can't think or focus on anything for long. I can only focus on simple comforts and pleasures. (That sounds like a name for a store my mom would like...) One simple comfort I will not be denied is coffee. It's warm and tasty (if you aren't too sick to taste) caffeinated goodness. It just makes me happy. Simple as that.

It would be nice to travel the world and try as many variations of coffee as possible. Mmmm... There's a beautiful dream for my life.

I apologize for not writing much today. I do not feel good. I just want to drink my coffee and finish my work. Ahhh... I don't think it really matters how much I have to say right now since I only have 2 followers, is it? Do all humans naturally seek fame or is that just me?

Will you remember my name?

No comments:

Post a Comment