Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We want so much, but we do so little.

I want a beautiful life. But I don't know where to start. Maybe instead of just thinking of all the things we want to happen, we should do more. I'm still in highschool. I'm homeschooling online this year. I've gotten way behind so I can't even focus on what I want. I figure I should just do that, then think when I have free time. I'm not going to be thinking when I should be doing stuff. Today, I'm going to try to finish a unit in one subject and get halfway through another. What I want is to get this school work behind me for the year as fast as possible. There's something small that I know that I want. It's not very big, but it's my starting place.

I've concluded that you can't get what you want if you have things to be done. It does not matter if they are related to what you want or not. You still need to get them done first. You'll feel stuck, and only be dreaming until you get accomplished whatever has been hanging over your head. So, for now, dream if you want. But spend more time getting everything out of the way that you don't like. I'm sure we'll both feel better when nothing is looming over our heads. I've let this go way to long. Today, I will change. I will do. I will not put it off and think of other things.

So, hopefully, I will feel held accountable for my actions since I've just stated what I will do. Update tonight on whether I accomplished enough for today, or not.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment