Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My first post.

The title reminds me of a children's book. But ah well. This post will not be too long, for I am new at this. I will be posting whatever my heart desires here.
Info about my title, etc: I titled my blog I Dream A Beautiful Life because I dream of an awesome life! I tend to think more than I do. I wait for life instead of taking it into my own hands. I'm going to be taking steps towards creating my beautiful life instead of just waiting for it to happen. This summer, especially. I am realizing that what you do is more important than what you think, therefore I might as well write my thoughts because then I am doing something, am I not? Maybe someone would like to read my thoughts and share their own with me?


If anybody sees this and has any advice about blogging, please comment. :) Also, if you have any tips for steps towards enhancing my pretty, pretty life, do share.


Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment