Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dresses and Monsters...

Why in movies does it seem stereotypical that a pretty girl in a dress always is the one getting caught then saved.... and if not that... the pretty girl in a dress is the monster. I think if I were to defeat a big scary monster, I'd do it in a dress just to prove girl power. (Girls go through a lot. We're pretty freaking strong. And don't even get me started on our tolerance for pain...)

Today I feel like crap. I'm being attacked by the period monster. On top of that, I'm going dress shopping. Apparently, I feel the need to show my period who's boss. It doesn't like that. I don't know why it is, but I get cramps worse than anybody I know. Does anybody else feel my pain?

I need to find a dress to wear to my boyfriend's graduation. (I was praying that my period wouldn't come until next week, but it's a monster. And monster's are evil...) So, I'm going dress shopping while dealing with unbearable pain.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment